Monday 28 March 2011

pokemon black and white starter help

This is the part where i help you to choose what starter pokemon you want.Here they are and there evolutions.

The grass one (the top one) is Snivy is what i would recommend because of its fab speed and its great attacks    like leaf tornado(lv16) and leaf blade (lv28) not to mention its cool evolutions!
The fire one(the second one) is Tepig and is what would be my second recondamination because of its cuteness , again cool evolutions and it has great HP and attack.
The water one(the last and final one) is Oshawott this is the one i would have for experts at pokemon because it has low defense,sp. defense and speed  but it has some great move for later on rather than earlier in the game.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice! I just got Pokemon Black and I was wondering about the starter Pokemon and their forms. I am hoping to beat the game within the next month or two before Pokemon Black & White Version 2 is released! lol ^__^;

    Personally I've always chosen the grass starter because I fell in love with Bulbasaur on the original Red Version. But man.... I don't about Black & White... A lot of the pokemon look really weird and not as original or cool as they used to be. I hope I am wrong but we'll see once I beat the game lol.

    ReplyDelete